Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Whimsy Fundamentals Collection Valentine Card

This photo is rotating on my CTMH Consultant Website this month. I think the projects are very cute so I decided to try one of the cards.


Inspired by the wedding card, I created this Valentine Card.


I did not have a stamp that was large enough for the space so I looked through the CTMH-exclusive Cricut® cartridges and found this sentiment. I attached it to the White Daisy rectangle and flattened the image so I could use the Print then Cut feature in Design Space. I also flattened the rose, but it wanted it to be more of an embellishment, so I did not attach it to a background.

After printing and cutting the rose I used the Clear Shimmer Brush over the darker areas. Since all printers are not the same, you may want to try this on a piece of printed scrap (or an extra Print then Cut) before trying it on your artwork.

All supplies I used to create this card are from Close To My Heart:
I mocked up the card in Design Space. I only cut the sentiment and rose using a Cricut® Maker; other cuts were done with a paper trimmer. My Design Space file is here.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.