Friday, February 16, 2018

Sunny Thoughts SOTM with Make Waves

A few days ago I shared a birthday card inspired by a card created by the CTMH Corporate Artists. Their card in shown the photo below.


I recently created a thank you card inspired by the other card in that photo. If you would like a list of products used to create the projects above, please visit my earlier blog post or, if you would like a PDF of the recipes, you will find that here.


Again, I stayed fairly true to the card in the photo, but made some substitutions for the Compliments. For the hearts I used the heart from I (Heart) Christmas and the smallest one from Basic Hearts

I stamped the sentiment with Emerald then VersaMark™ ink and heat embossed with clear powder. I colored Clear Sparkles with a Cherry Pink marker.

I thought the way the dots on the Pansy paper were place when I cut the strip looked unbalanced, so I used Aqua Shimmer Trim, cut in half along the length, to cover the dots closest to the edge. Then I used the other half between the other two Make Waves papers. I am very pleased with how it turned out and it adds some more sparkle to the card.

All supplies I used to create this card are from Close To My Heart:
The February SOTM is available until 11:59pm MST on February 28th. If you decide you would like to purchase the stamp set for $5 with a qualifying purchase, add the other items to your cart and then add the SOTM from the green Promotional Items area of your shopping cart.

I hope you like my version of the thank you card. Thank you for stopping by today. If you have a minute or two, please let me know what you think of my card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.