Friday, September 29, 2017

CTMH Physical Cartridge Cricut® Collections to Retire

Provo Craft has recently made the decision to discontinue production of physical Cricut® cartridges. The CTMH Corporate Office has been able to secure enough inventory of the You Are Here collection to last through the duration of the Annual Inspirations 2017–2018 idea book, but effective immediately, all Cricut® Collections that include a physical cartridge are available while supplies last.

The Cricut® Collections that include a physical cartridge are; all have a digital option except  Artbooking:
Close To My Heart understands it can be challenging to learn a new system so tutorial videos are in the works that will help Consultants and customers learn more about how to use Design Space and the newer Cricut® machines. With the challenge of learning a new system, there are benefits that come from using the newer machines, including greater control over the creative process and increased flexibility in working Cricut® shapes into your artwork. Though CTMH is sorry to see physical cartridges go, they are excited about the possibilities available with our digital collections. Recently, CTMH started to include image numbers in artwork recipes to make it easier to locate images in Design Space.

I know change can be hard, but I have been using the Cricut® Explore (the original green one) since it made its debut on HSN in February 2014. I fully expected to hate it. I had recently had a bad support experience with my Expression 2, so I took a week off from work right after my Explore arrived so I could put it thought its paces while I was still within the HSN return period. In my opinion the Explore is a great improvement over the Expression and Expression 2. Since I purchased the Explore I use my Cricut machine and cartridges more than ever.

I am not a Cricut® expert, but if you have any questions or problems, I will try to help you. You can use the comment form to the right to reach me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.