Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Balloon Wishes Thank You Cards

I was reviewing the files on my SD card and found some cards that I mailed earlier this month, but had not shared yet. They were created with the Balloon Wishes stamp set which is retiring on July 31. The stamps I used qualify for Stampaganza.



The sentiment tamp actually says "A Heartfelt Thank You", but all of it would not fit on the banner. I was able to ink only the Thank You part of the stamp so I did not have to mask or cut the stamp apart. I held the banner behind my block while applying the stamp so I could curve the sentiment the way the banner curves.

The supplies I used to create the cards are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
I was pleased with how the coloring and cards turned out. If you have not tried the Watercolor Pencils or the Watercolor Paints, I encourage you to try. It does take a little practice, but the results are worth it. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.