Thursday, June 8, 2017

Father's Day Card featuring Jack

Father's Day is fast approaching. Usually I am creating a card in the 11th hour, but I am trying to break that habit. Is it time to start thinking about the cards you will be giving to the dads in your life? I created this card for my great-niece to give to her father (since she was born in April it will be a little while before she can make cards for her dad on her own).


I wanted to use this PML card with a frame, so I used a bigger card base I had in my stash. I covered the card with a paper from the No Worries collection. I thought this paper went with the rustic feel I was going for. This bear was cut from and stamped with Slate. The sign is cut from Whisper and stamped with Slate. The hat was stamped with Ruby.


I added initials to the hearts using the Etched Alphabet and a date to the another heart using the Pen Pal Alphabet.

If you would like to create a similar card, here is list of products I used (all supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted):
I hope in a few years when Emma looks back on this card that she will be happy with what I created on her behalf. I hope you like this card too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.