Thursday, June 1, 2017

24 Hour Flash Sale Today

This morning I learned that Close To My Heart is having a 24 Hour Flash Sale. It starts this afternoon at 5pm EDT and ends Friday, June 2 at 4:59pm EDT.


This sale will feature a 30% discount on selected products and product bundles from Annual Inspirations and Seasonal Expressions 2. Corporate is keeping the products that will be discounted a secret from Consultants too, so I cannot give you any hints about what you may find. Orders need to be placed through my Consultant website during this 24 hour window. I am not certain, but I believe you will find the Flash Sale under the Promotions heading in the green bar at the top of my Consultant website. All discounted items count toward a qualifying purchase to order the Stamp of the Month for $5. As usual with discounted items, shipping and handling will be based on the full retail value of sale items.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.