Tuesday, May 16, 2017

National Scrapbooking Month–Live Beautifully Thank You Cards

I really love the National Scrapbooking Month–Live Beautifully paper packet, so when I needed some Thank You cards I reached for my Live Beautifully papers.


If case you have not seen the papers yet, the pack includes 16 12" x 12" sheets. There are 2 each of 6 double-sided designs and 2 each of 2 different single-sided gold foil designs (the two designs in the middle).


I was inspired by a card in Make It from Your Heart™ Volume 2 but I altered it quite a bit so I am not sure you would guess that the pattern is Number 19 on page 42.

I created this card first. I really love the encouraging words on this paper. I curved the "So Very Much" stamp to follow the curve in the oval and the "ribbons" are the zip strips from the papers.


This is the second card I created. I fussy cut the flowers from a left-over square of the rose paper. I also inked the edges of my oval to make it stand out a bit more.


If you would like to create similar cards, here is list of products I used to create the Thank You Cards (all supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted):
All of the Limited Edition National Scrapbooking Month—Live Beautifully products can be found on my Consultant website. All options are available while supplies last or until May 31.

I hope my cards inspire you to get creative. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.