Saturday, September 3, 2016

Blessed Beyond Measure Meets Halloween

I originally created this card for the SOTM Blog Hop, but when I realized I used a retired alphabet stamp I created another card I had in my mind's eye for the hop. You will find that card here.


It is hard to see in the photo above, but I curved the pumpkin and used different layers of 3D Foam Tape to keep it's shape.


All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
Items created by CTMH Corporate artists with the Blessed Beyond Measure stamp set are this card and frame art:




This framed piece is giving me ideas for a family/heritage page. Hmm...an auction item for my family reunion in 2017 is percolating in my mind's eye.

If my card inspires you and you would like to make a purchase, the Shop Now button below will take your to my OBA. Or you may click on any of the links above to be taken directly to the product.


I love to read what people think of my crafty creations so if you have a moment, please leave me a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.