Wednesday, August 24, 2016

One Week Remains to Order from Seasonal Expressions 2

The end of August is one week from today and that means that the items in Seasonal Expressions 2 that are retiring will be gone at the stroke of 11:59pm MDT on Wednesday, August 31.


If you still have items on your Seasonal Expressions 2 wish list, now is the time to place your order. Some items have already sold out.

On Friday, July 22, 2016 I posted an updated list of items retiring from Seasonal Expressions 2. Because I am a visual person, I also pinned the retiring items to my Pinterest Board CTMH Retiring Products. You may also download an Excel file to track your Seasonal Expressions 2 purchases or quickly make a wish list; look for the downward pointing arrow near the top center of the window.

The Shop Now button will take you to my OBA.


Feel free to reach me via the Contact Form on the right if you have any product questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.